How to Claim
The prize must be claimed no later than ten calendar days after being notified (by phone or email) by the Florida Lottery that you are a winner.
Failure to submit all required documentation and claim the prize within the required time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize.
|February 6, 2024
|January 15 - February 4, 2024
|February 27, 2024
|February 5 - February 25, 2024
|March 19, 2024
|February 26 - March 17, 2024
|April 9, 2024
|March 18 - April 7, 2024
To claim a prize won in the Promotion drawing, the prizewinner must submit to any Florida Lottery District Office the following documentation:
- Completed and signed Winner Claim Form
- Copy of acceptable identification that is current or was issued within the past five years and bears a serial number or other identifying number. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- An identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses in Florida, a state other than Florida, a territory of the U.S., Canada, or Mexico.
- A passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A passport issued by a foreign government.
- An identification card issued by any branch of the U.S. armed forces.
- An identification card issued by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
The required documentation may either be delivered to one of the Lottery Offices or mailed to:
XTREME CASH BONUS PLAY PROMOTION
Attention: Director of Claims Processing
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4027
U.S. Postal Service regulations include various restrictions on mailing Lottery tickets. The risk of mailing tickets remains with the player and will not be assumed by the Lottery.
For additional information about claiming prizes and alternate winners, please read the Official XTREME CASH BONUS PLAY PROMOTION.