How to Claim
Congratulations to the winners in the Super GROUPER® Second Chance Promotion.
The Florida Lottery's Claims Processing Office will attempt to notify the prizewinners following each drawing, no later than one business day after the prizewinners are posted on the Florida Lottery's website. If you have not yet been contacted and would like to claim your prize, please call (850) 487-7707.
Personal contact must be made within one week (7 days) of the winners being posted to the website and the following claim documents must be received by the Florida Lottery:
Claim Documents required for all winners:
- A completed and signed Winner Claim Form.
- Copy of acceptable identification that is current or was issued within the past five years and bears a serial number or other identifying number. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A Florida identification card or driver's license issued by the public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses,
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States,
- A passport issued by a foreign government,
- A driver's license or an identification card issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses in a state other than Florida, a territory of the United States, or Canada or Mexico,
- An identification card issued by any branch of the armed forces of the United States, or
- An identification card issued by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, or
- Another form of identification authorized for use by notaries public in Section 117.05 (5)(b)2., F.S.
The required documentation may either be delivered to one of the Lottery Offices or mailed to:
Claims Processing – Super GROUPER® Second Chance Promotion
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4027
Documentation must be received by the Florida Lottery no later than two weeks (14 days) after being notified by the Florida Lottery that you are a prizewinner
U.S. Postal Service regulations include various restrictions on mailing Lottery tickets. The risk of mailing tickets remains with the player and will not be assumed by the Lottery.
Failure to submit all required documentation within the required time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize.
For additional information about claiming prizes and alternate winners, please read the Official SUPER GROUPER® Second Chance Promotion Rules.