How To Claim
If you're a winner in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Tailgate Party Drawing, congratulations!
The Florida Lottery's Claims Processing Office will attempt to notify the prize winners, using the information provided in the winner's registration data, within twenty-four hours after the winners are posted on the Florida Lottery's website. If the Florida Lottery is unable to have personal contact with a prizewinner within three business days of the date the winners are posted on the website, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. If you have not yet been contacted and would like to claim your prize, please call (850) 487-7707.
In order for the Florida Lottery to complete the processing for your prize, you must submit the following documentation:
- Original voucher bearing the entry number selected in the drawing.
- Completed and signed Winner Claim Form.
- Signed and Notarized Release and Authorization form
- Copy of acceptable identification that is current or was issued within the past five years and bears a serial number or other identifying number.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- An identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses in Florida, a state other than Florida, a territory of the U.S., Canada, or Mexico.
- A passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A passport issued by a foreign government.
- An identification card issued by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- An identification card issued by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
The required documentation may either be delivered to one of the Lottery Offices or mailed to:
Claims Processing – Pro Football Hall of Fame Tailgate Party Drawing
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4027
U.S. Postal Service regulations include various restrictions on mailing Lottery tickets. The risk of mailing tickets remains with the player and will not be assumed by the Lottery.
Deadline for claiming an Pro Football Hall of Fame Tailgate Party Drawing Prize
Documentation must be received by the Florida Lottery no later than five business days after the winner is notified by the Florida Lottery that he or she is a winner. If the Florida Lottery has not received the required forms by the fifth business day after notification, the winner will forfeit his or her prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
Failure to submit all required documentation within the required time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize.
For additional information about claiming prizes, deadlines and alternate winners, please read the Official Pro Football Hall of Fame Tailgate Party Drawing Rules.